Anthony Stabley’s Everlasting will have its World Premiere in London at the Crystal Palace International Film Festival on Nov. 11. The romance-thriller follows a HS Student (Adam David) as he journeys from Colorado to L.A. in order to find the truth behind the murder of his girlfriend (Valentina de Angelis).
Everlasting features a stellar cast, which includes SAG Award Winner Elisabeth Rohm (American Hustle), Pat Healy (Cheap Thrills), Michael Massee (Seven), Robert LaSardo (Nip / Tuck) and Bai Ling (The Crow).
Songs by Crystal Castles, Cold Cave and L.A. Vampires accent a strong original score composed by Scott Gordon, David Levita of Criminal Minds fame.
Jerry Smith (Icons of Fright) praised Everlasting as… “An honest and heartfelt look at young love, and the darkness that engulfs people at time. It’s a film that stays with you long after it’s over.”
Writer-Director Anthony Stabley, an Art Director for many years, initiated the project in 2011 with the help of Indie Producer / Casting Director Shannon Makhanian and long time collaborator Candi Guterres. “It’s been a long journey, but we are quite thrilled to be premiering in London. For our wonderful cast and the entire Everlasting team here in Los Angeles, this is greatly appreciated,” expressed Stabley.
Jessy Williams (Scream Magazine UK) applauded Everlasting and remarked… “Films like this are far and few between, and it’s refreshing to watch something so genuinely poignant and effective.”
The Crystal Palace International Film Festival, known as the UK’s Coolest film event, runs from Nov. 6 – 28th. For more info visit.. CPIFF
- Cast: Valentina de Angelis, Adam David, Elisabeth Rohm, Michael Massee, Robert LaSardo, Bai Ling, Molly Tarlov, Guinevere Turner, Yareli Arizmendi, Shayla Beesley, Cortney Palm, Kristina Ellery, Bernardo Pena, Mark Sherman.
- Writer-Director: Anthony StableyProducers: Shannon Makhanian, Anthony Stabley, Super Grande Films
- Executive Producers: Penny and David Drucker, Steven Schalk, Barbara and Scott Gordon, Candi Guterres
Associate Producer: Debra Trevino
- Cinematographer: Jon Bickford
Production Design: Candi Guterres
Editors: Bryan Colvin, Brad McLaughlin
Costumes: Alycia Belle
- Sound Mixer: Dana Ferguson
Composers: Scott Gordon, David Levita